Noelle Dick – Owner / Instructor
CycleYOU is the vision of instructor and owner Noelle Dick. As a fitness enthusiast she searched for a workout which would challenge and inspire, and most of all be fun! CycleYOU is the culmination of that search.Noelle has competed in triathlon for the last three- years. She loves to run, swim and bike. She is a Level One Madd Dog Spinning® certified instructor. She loves cycling and loves to dance. That’s why CycleYOU is her favorite because it combines her two passions.
Noelle and her husband Sam own Swim Bike Run of Kentucky, home of CycleYOU. Not only does she manage both, but she is also an Account Executive for FOX 56 television. She definitely understands having limited time. She wants to encourage all of her clients to take time to become healthy& stay healthy for themselves and their families. If you aren’t taking care of yourself, you can’t take very good care of anyone else. Noelle’s encouragement and passion will help guide you on an energetic journey which will revitalize you, make you stronger, and change your life!
1. Favorite Artist Ever: Rhianna
2. In My IPOD Now: Beyonce, Rhianna, Jason Mraz, Bruno Mars, Frank Sinatra, Journey, Glee, Adele
3. Travel Zen Spot: Turks & Caicos
4. Home Zen Spot: My bedroom when Sam is there
5. Guilty Pleasure: Great workout, day at the spa, then dinner and red wine with good friends
Stephanie Fahs – Instructor
Stephanie brings us her enthusiasm for exercise, sense of adventure, and love of music. A Lexington native, Stephanie grew up swimming with the local YMCA. After fourteen years of competing at the state and national level she was looking for something to switch up her fitness routine. One day during a study break from her Master’s degree, she and a friend decided to “do something crazy” and ventured into the cycling studio at the local gym. From that day on she was hooked. The positive atmosphere of the students, the enthusiasm of the instructor, and the beat of the music all combine to create Stephanie’s ideal fitness environment. Stephanie is a Schwinn certified indoor cycling instructor who believes in trying new things with your workouts to push your body to higher level but that exercise should also be fun! With an ipod full of upbeat music, let Stephanie take you on journey that will not only challenge you but also relieve stress. Your next good mood is only a workout away.
1. Favorite artist ever: Michael Jackson
2. In my IPOD Now: The Black Keys, The Lumineers, Pitbull, Shakira, David Guetta, Sia, Adele, Zac Brown Band, Swedish House Mafia, Ellie Goulding
3. Travel Zen Spot: the beach
4. Home Zen Spot: riding my bike out Athens-Boonesboro (it’s actually the tub with a good book but I thought that might lead guys minds elsewhere)
5. Guilty Pleasure: Graeter’s Ice Cream and Pie from Ramseys
Jennifer Mueller – Instructor
Jennifer brings her CycleYOU self to us originally from Louisville. As a former high school all state field hockey player, fitness is no stranger. Jennifer formed a love for indoor cycling in 2005 after the birth of her first child. Instructing has always been a personal goal for Jennifer. After attending Noelle’s class she was inspired to become certified. Jennifer is quickly forming her own CycleYou following with her contagious energy, loud mind-blowing music and constant encouragement. When Jennifer isn’t rockin it out on the bike, she spends time with her two boys Nash (8) and Parker (4) and is a social media and marketing guru. She says of CycleYou – “I love it. I am totally addicted. It has truly started to change my life. I am excited to inspire others to meet their goals and start making significant changes!”
1. Favorite artist ever: Madonna
2. In my IPOD Now: Afrojack, David Guetta, Ellie Goulding, Eminem, Florence & The Machine, Madonna, Icona Pop, Jay Z, Usher, Rhianna….and a ton of country too:)
3. Travel Zen Spot: Maldives
4. Home Zen Spot: couch with my boys watching movies
5. Guilty Pleasure: Red wine
Heidi Guckenberger – Instructor
Heidi’s passion for fitness started with her interest in step aerobics while in high school. After her first group exercise class, she was hooked! She loved the energy and spark she got from attending classes. Soon, she moved from taking class to teaching class. With 17 years of experience, Heidi loves new formats and teaches almost everything she has time to learn – step, yoga, boot camp, strength training, kickboxing, spinning, muscle madness, senior classes and mat Pilates. She is passionate about motivating participants to take it to the next level to reach their goals.
After the birth of her two girls, Heidi realized the need to encourage girls to find their own inner voice and to build a healthy lifestyle. She quit her corporate job to direct an organization (Girls on the Run Central KY) that is dedicated to helping girls become healthy and self confident.
1. Favorite Artist Ever: Pink
2. In My IPOD Now: Pink, Pitbull, Journey, Flo Rida, Bon Jovi, Black Eyed Peas
3. Travel Zen Spot: THE BEACH!!!
4. Home Zen Spot: An early morning run with my friends
5. Guilty Pleasure: Chocolate, wine and a massage
James Brown – Instructor
James brings us his passion for all things cycling. With 15 years riding and 10 years racing experience, the bicycle has taken him all over the country. Originating on deer trails of his parent’s farm, he rose in skill and strength to compete at both numerous regional events in the MWCCC and several national events as a Division 1 cyclist at Lindsey Wilson College. He is a Category 1 Mountain Biker, Category 1 Cyclocross racer, and Category 3 Road cyclist. With these years of experience he has learned the importance of keeping the fun in life, as well as the profound ability to experience self renewal through physical challenge. During his college career he intermittingly taught awesome abs classes and spin classes. He has also, on a number of occasions, partaken in Bodyjam and Zumba. He enjoys numerous outdoor activities and has done much trail running, hiking, and swimming. Being between undergraduate and graduate school, he works as a bike mechanic, spin instructor, and life guard. The music of choice for his classes is quite diverse as he believes in there being good music and bad music, with the amount of each varying per genre. You can expect his workouts to be both empowering and challenging to all levels of experience as you let his strength giving motivation and the beat of music guide you to the new and stronger you.
1. Favorite Artist Ever: To Be Determined
2. In My IPOD Now: Coldplay, Bruce Springsteen, Copland, Paul Simon, Santana, U2, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Glitch Mob, Moby, Florence and the Machine
3. Travel Zen Spot: Anywhere, life is about the journey and the journey is the destination.
4. Home Zen Spot: See Above
5. Guilty Pleasure: No guilt, it is all fuel for the fire.
Lori Vaught – Instructor
Lori’s primary interest is in helping people learn ways to better care for themselves through being physically active.
She knows that taking time for yourself to exercise helps you mentally as well as physically. You really need to take time for yourself because that truly helps you have the strength for other things in your life. Lori is really excited about the chance to be involved with Cycle You because it is about so much more than just exercise. It helps you to reach a little more inside yourself and gives you the chance to feel a little freer and strong and in control of who you can be. And Lori really wants to help people reach that part of themselves.
She enjoys swimming, biking and running and began participating in triathlons 8 years ago. Lori is certified through the YMCA to teach indoor cycling and Pilates as well as work with others as a personal trainer. Lori has been a supervisor for McDonald’s restaurants for over 14 years and teaches workout classes for employees.
Teaching people how to improve their health through physical activity and encouraging them along the way is her passion.
1. Favorite Artist Ever: AC/DC
2. In My IPOD Now: Florence and the Machine, Beastie Boys, Lucinda Williams, Ozzy
3. Travel Zen Spot: Port Aransas, TX
4. Home Zen Spot: Lake Cumberland
5. Guilty Pleasure: Jalapeno Smoked Porter (Craft beer)