Keeping It Clean For You!
Smile, We’re All In This Together!
- Limited Class Sizes: 24 in Cycle & Fierce and 8 in Barre, Kickboxing & Yoga. CDC distance guidelines of 6 feet apart will be followed between each client in each studio in all directions.
- The 2-hour cancellation rule will apply to all classes due to limited class sizes.
- Air circulation will be limited during class (i.e. no fans on during class) due to the CDC guidelines to limit airflow during vigorous exercise. We will make sure the rooms are very cool before classes start.
- CY has invested in the best-in-class air duct purification system by Reme-Halo, which kills up to 99% of viruses, bacteria and mold, and kills sneeze germs within 3 feet of each person.
- Separate entrances and exits into the building and in the Cycle & Fierce Studios. Please follow these strictly to avoid ‘groupings’.
- No ‘self-check-in’ on the iPads. You will check-in at the front desk, and there will be spacers to prevent groupings.
- Staff will be wearing masks at ALL times. Clients are asked to mask up at all times except during workouts.
- All showers and lounges will be temporarily shut down. We have added a restroom to prevent crowding.
- No ‘concierge’ services during cycling class to follow physical distance guidelines.
- New sanitizing stations for your use throughout the building.
- Antibacterial wipes will be available when you enter the building.
- Our team will thoroughly clean and disinfect high-touch areas and equipment before and after each class.
What You Can Do To Help!
Wear a mask before and after class.
Make sure your water bottle is filled before you come in.
Bring your equipment if you would like (mats, weights, barre balls).
Limit what you bring to CY, so you do not need a locker. Cell phones and keys will be allowed near your bike or mat, BUT we will be checking to make sure they are off!
Wash your hands.
Be courteous about other people’s space boundaries.
Studio doors won’t open until 7 minutes prior to experience start time!
Finally, please be patient with others and our staff! We are doing everything we can to make our workouts safe!